Thursday, November 24, 2016

I'm Grateful For...

This year, both kids spent a lot of time at school talking about what they were grateful for and what there is to be thankful for. Cameron said he was most grateful for his "avenger toy" which made the list above anything else (I question if he is referring to an actual toy he has, or is confusing a "thankful list" with a "Santa list"). Addy had a much longer list and it totally cracks me up.
First, I love that the chickens made the top of the list and that mom and dad are 14th and 15th on the list. I also love that she is grateful for homework. And of course calendars! How would we stay organized without our calendars!?

Last Sunday, the kids helped fill boxes with Thanksgiving day food for families in need. They did a great job and really enjoyed it so I think this will be another yearly tradition for us.

I am grateful for these 2 incredible kids and my amazing husband! Happy Thanksgiving!!







No comments:

Post a Comment