The kids were so excited for Easter this year. They could not stop talking about decorating eggs or about going to Kim and Rob's for the egg hunt. We spent several hours on Saturday dyeing eggs and decorating Easter cookies. The kids were really into it and I couldn't believe how long they stayed focused on it. I think we were in the kitchen for like 3 hours decorating! Addy said she didn't even want to go to bed because she just wanted Easter be here already.
Sunday, April 16, 2017
Easter Prep!
The kids were so excited for Easter this year. They could not stop talking about decorating eggs or about going to Kim and Rob's for the egg hunt. We spent several hours on Saturday dyeing eggs and decorating Easter cookies. The kids were really into it and I couldn't believe how long they stayed focused on it. I think we were in the kitchen for like 3 hours decorating! Addy said she didn't even want to go to bed because she just wanted Easter be here already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment