Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter

Addy was up bright and early on Easter morning and went down immediately to check the status on her Easter basket. She had a million questions which all made me laugh "Why isn't my basket as full as Cameron's? Why did Cameron get more things than me? Why do I have to share my eggs with Cameron when I will find more?" We did our egg hunt in the house and then the annual egg cracking contest. Addy had the most wins, but the contest ended with Daddy currently in the winner's seat. 

This year the competition was even stronger at Kim and Rob's for the easter hunt. There were a lot of skilled hiders so Cameron and Addy had their work cut out for them. They were racing around the yard looking for the 102 hidden eggs (only 101 were ever found....) Cameron was running so fast that he fell more than once and dumped out all of his eggs. Lucky for him he has a pretty sweet and helpful big sister. It was a beautiful day (finally!) and the kids had a fantastic Easter. I can't believe how much candy and money they came home with. I swear we have a constant supply of candy in the house that tempts me. Between Valentine's Day, Easter, 4th of July and Halloween it feels like our candy drawer is never empty for long. 










No comments:

Post a Comment