Tuesday, April 4, 2017
March Madness
My work had a March Madness bracket challenge so I thought it would be fun to have the kids help me pick the teams. I pulled up each team's mascot and had the kids pick the winner based on the mascot. I was shocked at how many of them I had no idea what they were so we had fun making up names (Wichita State Wheatheads!) Cameron loved the "Little Leprechauns" (Fighting Irish) and it was really fun to go through the teams mascots with them. We went through all of the teams and Addy had also figured out the rankings so she did show some preference for the lower numbers, but they also picked some underdog winners based on the mascot. It made the tournament really fun to watch because we followed which of our teams were winning and kept track of each game. Out of the 64 team we correctly picked the final 2 and I ended up winning the bracket! I feel like I should have the kids pick out some lottery tickets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment