Thursday, January 21, 2010

Photo Shoot

Today I took Adelyn to meet Claire Marie who is only 6 days old. It's hard to believe Adelyn was ever that small (well technically she wasn't, Claire weighed a pound less than Adelyn at birth). I just can't believe how fast Addy has grown. It really makes me realize how fast the newborn stage passes you by & just how special it is.
Here is picture comparing the two adorable babies.



Also my friend Ginny was there to take some photos of Claire but was kind enough to snap a few of Adelyn as well. She takes the most amazing pictures. In about 2 minutes she did a better job of capturing Addy than I've been able to do in the hundreds of pictures I've taken in the last 3 months. Here are a few of my favorites.





1 comment:

  1. She is so talented! Those pictures are amazing. You are going to cherish those forever.

    ReplyDelete