Thursday, March 11, 2010

Adventures in Shopping

A couple of weekends ago Brian and I stopped by the mall to pick up a few things. We split up to do our own shopping and I took Addy with me. After I was done I called Brian and left a message for him, a few minutes he called me back and left a message for me (apparently it's hard to hear cell phones in the mall). Finally we connected and I told him I would just wait for him in Gymboree near the entrance where we came in next to JC Penney. While waiting for Brian I came across these ridiculous sunglasses which happened to be on sale. I put them on Adelyn to see how she would react and she broke out in a huge smile. That was all it took and I was sold so I bought the glasses. A little later Brian showed up and was a little annoyed that he couldn't find us. He asked why I didn't answer my phone and sure enough I had a voicemail from him "hi Megan its me, I'm just walking around in JC Penney and I don't see anything called Gymboree so I have no idea where you are." I guess I just assumed he knew that Gymboree was its own store, but obviously not. It only took a second for him to forget about being lost in the mall when he saw Adelyn with her completely impractical yet adorable new sunglasses. Yes, they have little turtles on them. Seriously stylish.


1 comment:

  1. Laugh-out-loud funny. These things are so ridiculous! I can see why they were so irresistible.

    ReplyDelete