Friday, March 26, 2010
The Couch
After a long and busy week there is nothing that I look forward to more than relaxing on the couch and just doing nothing. At least once every weekend Brian has to wake me up after I've fallen asleep on the couch. I can't help it, I just love doing it. Tonight Adelyn experienced a similar situation. Around 6:45 I was reading Adelyn a book and the next thing I knew she was fast asleep, it wasn't her bedtime yet so I didn't want to bring her upstairs to her crib so I just laid her on the couch where she took a good 30 minute snooze. Here is a picture Brian took of her. I love that her fist is clenched, (it always is) that her socks are about to fall off, (they always are) and her pacifier has fallen out of her mouth (it always does). But mostly I love that she's taking a nap on the couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment