Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Why Don't You Live Here?

It's official. I wish Wendy would move here. I want her to live with us. Having her here has been amazing. Yesterday I came home & the house smelled delicious as there was a chicken cooking in the oven along with a yummy potato dish and a cake on the kitchen counter. The house was picked up, Addy was clean, fed and happy, she had taken 4 naps and went for a walk in the stroller. Addy was so happy and it was so nice to not have to pack her daycare bag, drop her off or pick her up. This morning she played with Addy while I got ready and burped her and held her after I fed her. Today I came home and the the dishes were clean, laundry was folded and put away, and she is even sewing a ribbon onto a shirt of Addy's that I never would have gotten around to. Tomorrow is her last full day and I don't know who is going to miss her more, me or Addy.

This morning we woke up to a breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast and coffee. It just keeps getting better!





1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome!! I think we need a Grandma Wendy, too. :)

    ReplyDelete