Two seconds after this picture was taken she face planted into the wood floor and when I picked her up there was blood coming out of her mouth! She had cut her mouth and given herself a fat lip. Talk about a rough morning. After sucking on an ice cube for awhile she seemed ok again. Hopefully the rest of our day goes a lot smoother.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
10 months
Today Adelyn is 10 months old. It's a big day because her and I are flying to Minnesota in just a few hours. I wanted to take a few cute pictures this morning but she was more interested in taking out and putting back in all of her toys into the diaper caddy. This is by far her favorite thing to do. Then of course she had to show off her crawling skills and crawl over to me while taking a picture.



Two seconds after this picture was taken she face planted into the wood floor and when I picked her up there was blood coming out of her mouth! She had cut her mouth and given herself a fat lip. Talk about a rough morning. After sucking on an ice cube for awhile she seemed ok again. Hopefully the rest of our day goes a lot smoother.
Two seconds after this picture was taken she face planted into the wood floor and when I picked her up there was blood coming out of her mouth! She had cut her mouth and given herself a fat lip. Talk about a rough morning. After sucking on an ice cube for awhile she seemed ok again. Hopefully the rest of our day goes a lot smoother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment