Sunday, August 22, 2010

Growing Girl

This weekend I spent some time going through Adelyn's clothes and setting aside the ones that no longer fit and going into the beloved "bottom drawer" to see if she can fit into any of the bigger sized clothes yet. I'm not sure why this process is always so surprising to me, but it is. It seems impossible to me that something that I just took out from the bottom drawer is already too small and I'm always surprised when something marked 12 or 18 months fits her already. It's sad to pack the too small clothes away, but its always fun to see what new outfits await her. It's an instant reminder to how quickly she's growing.
On that same note, we had to go shopping for a new car seat this weekend since she has outgrown her infant one. Hard to believe she's already ready for the convertible car seats. How do these changes seem to happen so quickly?
Here are some pics of Addy in her incredibly awesome track suit which we've been waiting to put her in since she got it at Christmas (thanks Dave and Kathy!). I'd say it was worth the wait.





No comments:

Post a Comment