Friday, August 6, 2010
Bucket of Happy
Tons of people have commented to us on what a happy baby Adelyn is, but I think my favorite phrase was coined by my coworker Kyle who calls her a "bucket of happy." He claims that he's never seen a picture of her where she's not grinning ear to ear. Obviously that isn't true, but she really is a remarkably happy baby. The other morning I went in to get her out of her crib and she had the biggest smile on her face and was flailing her arms so fast I thought she might take off for flight. She also loves to be "chased" up the stairs. If I'm carrying her then Brian will chase us up the stairs and she shrieks in laughter that is so contagious it always ends with the three of us laughing hysterically. We've also discovered that she thinks coughing is hilarious. Whether its a real cough or a fake one whenever we do it she laughs. I don't really get that one but it's still funny. It really is fun to discover what she loves and what we can do to make her laugh. Of course Brian and I think we are hilarious since she laughs at almost everything we do. I'm sure we will hit a stage eventually where we can't get her to laugh no matter what we do so we better enjoy this while it lasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment