Addy's favorite "trick" of late is to give just about anything she can a zerbit. This is something I started giving her when she was just a tiny baby and have continued to do. Whenever Addy cries on the changing table, if I give her belly a zerbit it always makes her laugh, granted she may cry moments later, but at least temporarily there is a smile on her face. Starting last week we noticed her trying to give herself a zerbit on her arm. It was hilarious, she actually did a few really good ones. Then she tried on my arm and successfully gave me a zerbit. We did this a few more times until she got so excited she bit me. That wasn't as fun.
Then today she was crawling around Brian's legs and then stopped and gave him a zerbit. It was hilarious. She knew we were laughing at her so she did it again. Then she got really excited and bit him in the leg. I'm sensing a pattern that might be problematic.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment