I especially love the first picture of her where her face says "um, can I help you? I'm really busy here taking Dad's credit card."
Monday, September 27, 2010
Flash Forward
The other day Brian and I were both in the kitchen when we noticed that Adelyn had gotten a hold of Brian's wallet and was pulling all of the cards out. You would have thought it was Christmas she was so excited about it. I could instantly see flashes of her years from now trying to sneak money out of Brian's wallet. Unfortunately for her that will never work. Brian would notice if his credit cards were out of order and would definitely notice if any money was missing.
I especially love the first picture of her where her face says "um, can I help you? I'm really busy here taking Dad's credit card."

I especially love the first picture of her where her face says "um, can I help you? I'm really busy here taking Dad's credit card."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment