Saturday, September 25, 2010

Recovering

This was a tough week for us. Addy had been fighting a cold for several days and finally had to go to the Dr. to get some eye drops for an eye infection. She recovered pretty quickly but then I got a cold that just won't go away. This morning I woke up feeling as sick as ever and now it seems that Addy has another new cold as well. I guess it is the season for runny noses.
Addy also got a bruise on her face this week when a toy at daycare fell on her. The teachers said she really liked it when they iced it. Again she recovered quickly and it is already almost gone.
Here's to hoping that this week is easier on all of us than last!

1 comment:

  1. When Mom is sick it is not good.
    I wish I could make and deliver
    some chicken noodle soup to you.
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete