Monday, September 20, 2010
Timbuktu
The big event that we were back in Minnesota for was the wedding of my Dad and Kathy. I was waiting to write about it until I had the photos to include and now they are ready! The wedding ceremony took place in an area right outside of St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin called Timbuktu. Timbuktu has been in my Grandma's sister's family for as long as I can remember and is a beautiful rustic cabin in the woods. I love going there and can see why my Dad and Kathy chose to get married there. Unfortunately the weather didn't quite cooperate and the cabin wasn't big enough for everyone so we braved the rain with our umbrellas for the outdoor ceremony. The ceremony was very sweet and intimate and the sun broke through right at the end which made for a beautiful finish. Here are some of my favorite pics of the day. You'll notice all of the cousins are in matching clothes, I have my sister to thank for that. For years she has been coordinating matching outfits at family events for the kids. Now I know that for years to come Addy will have a matching outfit waiting for her whenever she comes to visit for a big family event.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment