Thursday, July 28, 2011

21 months

Addy is just 3 months away from being a two year old! It doesn't seem possible other than it does feel like the terrible two's are here. I affectionately like to say that Addy is a schizophrenic. She is completely unpredictable from one moment to the next and one day to another. Something she loves today she hates tomorrow and she will literally cry and laugh at the same time. It's entertaining and exhausting and a test of patience I never could have imagined. She definitely has opinions about things, I'd say her three strongest opinions revolve around socks or no socks (changes by the minute), which shoes to wear (anything but what mom picks out) and whether or not she's done eating (most of the time we really aren't sure). If you take away her food before she's done she goes crazy, but if you offer her more food when she actually is done, she goes just as crazy, and I mean that is the best possible way.

Here's a photo roller coaster ride of the emotions of Adelyn over the course of about three minutes.









No comments:

Post a Comment