Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First Time for Everything

I almost forgot the funniest thing that happened over the weekend, or at least I thought it was really funny. After swimming in the pool we needed to give Addy a quick bath before heading out for dinner. Brian decided to just hop in the tub with her (trunks on), thinking it might go faster. He had no idea what he was in for. It was actually the first time he'd ever taken a tub with her, it was also probably the last. A few minutes into the bath I hear him shout, "Um, Megan come here, Addy is pooping." Sure enough I run into the bathroom and Addy has pooped in the tub. Mind you, she has never done this before, so of course it had to be while Brian was in the tub with her. I will spare you the details of what followed but it involved things that only parents would do for their children and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Everyone survived and I don't think there will be any long-term damage for anyone, well except for maybe Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment