Addy has had some quotes lately that totally remind me of those old "Deep Thoughts" skits on SNL. Here are the ones I can remember, but there are literally a million more.
"I want to carry all of these things in my hands, but then all of these things will be in my hands and that would be a lot of things."
"Can you put a lot of milk in my cereal because I want a lot of milk in my cereal and if you do then I will have a lot of milk in my cereal."
"I didn't do that but maybe just a little bit I did that because I did it."
To Brian,"I love you Daddy", to me, "I just told Daddy that I love him" to Brian "I will tell Mama I love her" to me "I love you Mama." To both of us "now you say you love me."
"I love this book because every day I want to read this book so you always need to read me this book every day."
"Once I give all of these out then I won't have any left because they will be all gone."
"This is our old car because it's old and the other car is our new car because it's new."
Monday, October 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment