Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Giving Tree

About a month or so ago, Adelyn discovered the book "The Giving Tree" and it quickly became part of our nightly ritual. She wanted me to read it every night which I was happy to do because I absolutely love that book. As the nights went on she began to know more and more of the book herself and I just had to ask Brian to record her.  This is my little bookworm "reading" The Giving Tree to me. It's now several weeks old and she knows it even better, but this is just so sweet it melts my heart. And it's very long, I know.




1 comment:

  1. And the tree was happy...
    "but not really."
    A very self-aware comment. If Addy were the tree, she'd feel like she got the short end of the stick.
    This recital was so sweet I got all misty-eyed. I love that book, too.

    ReplyDelete