Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Quotes

A few quotes from Adelyn that made us laugh out loud:

Almost every night Addy wants to sleep with a book and since we already read so many books before bed sometimes it's a book we don't actually have time to read and sometimes it's several books if I don't feel like arguing with her. One night she slept with 3 books and in the morning when I went into her room she pointed to the books and said "I didn't read those books yet because I don't know how to read."

Addy was in her playroom that was covered with toys and she carefully walked over one of the toys and said "I need to walk over that like this because I'm dangerous!"

Addy saw a house with a flower pot by their front door and said to Brian, "oh look at the pretty flowers in the pot! Someday I want you to put me in the pot!"

Addy is obsessed with my growing belly and is always talking about the babies in her belly. The other night she said to me, "you only have my baby brother in your belly, I have twin sisters in my belly and their names are Milky and Booty."

No comments:

Post a Comment