It was another great Fall day so Addy and I headed over to a local farm. In addition to pumpkins they had all kinds of animals; goats, pigs, chickens, ducks, peacocks, turkeys and my favorite, cats. It was clear that Addy is my daughter because she was completely scared of getting too close to any of the animals. I had to laugh because there was one section of the farm that was just a garden and some kids came out from that area saying it was boring because there were no animals, Addy heard this and said "I want to go in there."
She did ok with most of the animals but her favorite part was at the end with the fake wooden animals and the pumpkins! Here are a few photos illustrating my attempt to get pictures of her, she was not really that into it. And no, it wasn't really that sunny. She just insisted on being "Hollywood."
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment