Dear Baby Boy,
For the last 6 months or so, I have repeated over and over that I would not be ready for you to come early and that I needed every extra minute possible before you came. I was so positive that you would not be early that I just knew I could work right up until your due date. I had mentally prepared myself for you to be late since your big sister was 6 days late.
I am now 1 day past your due date. I am ready. I am really really ready. I want to meet you, I want to have a baby boy in the house and I do not want to be pregnant anymore. We are all ready. Your sister Adelyn can't wait to be big sister and said today "it's taking a long time for this baby to be in your belly." She's right, it's been a long time. Your Dad is also ready. He has gotten your room ready, your car seat ready, the house ready and he wants so badly to meet you.
Christmas will be here soon and I love this time of year. I love the lights and decorations and of course the Christmas music. I can't wait for you to arrive so we can spend hours and hours listening to and singing Christmas songs, doesn't that sound fun?
I'm ready, baby boy, anytime now would be fine. I'm ready.
Love you,
Mama
Saturday, December 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment