Oh boy! It's December 1st which means I have 7 days until my due date. I realize now I've hardly mentioned the pregnancy and here we are a week away! I can't believe it. I'm so excited to meet this little boy and I'm equally terrified of the reality of having two kids. But I'm sure Brian and I will survive and Addy will be an amazing big sister and it's going to be a huge adventure.
To say the last few months have been busy is such an understatement. It's like Brian and I have been trying to sprint through a marathon in order to get everything done, but I'm happy to say I feel like we're ready. We got the big projects done and are as ready as we'll ever be for a newborn. Here are a few pics of Baby Boy's room a'la Dr. Seuss.
Saturday, December 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best wishes for the last couple days of waiting for baby and for arrival day! The room is looking cute.
ReplyDelete