Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2 months

Today Cameron is 2 months old and is doing great! We had his Dr. appointment and he is healthy and on track. He is 12 lbs 12.5 oz's (75%) and 23 inches (50%) (heavier than Addy, but same length). Interestingly enough, Brian was 13 pounds 15 oz as 2 months! Cameron definitely hated the shots and it was heartbreaking to watch, but he's been sleeping most of the day so that's good. Everything is pretty easy about this little guy, except that we still have had no luck in reintroducing the bottle to him. We've tried everything; 5 different types of bottles, different positions, different people giving it to him, we even tried a syringe just to see what he'd do. Basically if it's not me, he's not interested. We have one month until I go back to work so I'm hoping he makes some progress soon. This makes me even more anxious and stressed about going back to work. I shouldn't be surprised that I have such a stubborn child, but can't he pick something else to be stubborn about? And while I'm flattered that he loves his mama so much, I'm ready for him to show the love to others as well. Operation Baby Bottle is officially in full force!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment