Monday, February 4, 2013

Party Time

It was a party weekend for us (and of course I forgot to take any photos). On Saturday our neighbors hosted a party to welcome Cameron and almost everyone on the street attended. It was a lot of fun and Cameron was perfect through the entire thing and Addy was a very good big sister. We got tons of great presents and they even gave us the leftover food, it was fabulous! We are so lucky to have such generous neighbors.
Then on Sunday we went to a Superbowl party and again both kids were great. Addy had no interest in being around the loud cheering, but luckily there were tons of toys for her to play with. Cameron was his normal happy self, he was probably relieved because we took a day off from "bottle-training."
Poor Brian spent a good part of the weekend trying to get him to take a bottle. I guess you could call it a success because he did eventually take it, but I don't know if anything that involves that much crying (or wasted milk!) can be called a success. Although I think the whole weekend thoroughly tired him out because last night he slept for the first time for almost 6 hours! I would definitely call that a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment