Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Do You Wanna Read a Book?

Brian and I talk all of the time that we'd like to freeze time right now. Both kids are so precious that we hate to think about them getting older. One of my favorite things right now is how patient Addy is with Cameron (most of the time), but especially when it comes to books. She will get out one of his books and go through every page telling him what each picture is. They are both so focused on each other it is just adorable. They will sit for a long time just going through every page and I can tell he is just soaking it all in from her. She loves being the "teacher" and telling him what the right word is, or what sound the animal makes, or what color it is. It is so adorable to watch because she makes him say each thing and then she asks him questions like "do you like the yellow bus? can you say school bus?" I wish they could stay like this forever!





No comments:

Post a Comment