Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Old Friends Are The Best Friends


I do realize that Addy is not even 5 years old yet, so to say that her "old friends" are her best friends may seem like a stretch, but I'm telling you it's true. Her friend Luella came over on Saturday and even though they haven't seen each other in months and now do not see each other very often, when they get together they just get along so well. They have known each other since they were babies. They are so easy to be around because they truly just enjoy each other's company. They don't fight or argue, they just laugh and play happily together. They probably spent 7 hours together on Saturday and we never heard any yelling out of them (except crazy singing of course). It was such a fun day, I wish the girls lived a little closer so they could play more often.
We ended the day having dinner at Luella's house with her parents and her 2 year old twin sisters (I know!). With 5 kids 4 and under it was like herding cats, but we had a great time and the kids got along great. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel where eventually we can hang out and it will  be "easy."






No comments:

Post a Comment