Hi vocabulary is also quite impressive. There is hardly a word he won't at least try to say and he has several 3 or 4 word phrases. The other day we were driving and he said, "Daddy, I see ferry boat" and says, "Mommy, I all done." He also often says "I see it" or "I got it" or even "Mommy, you got it" when I'm carrying his things. He continues to be more particular about things and especially demanding when he wants something, but I know this just comes with the territory at this age and overall I would say he is an especially sweet and silly little boy.
Sunday, August 3, 2014
Silly Cameron
I know I've said this before, but Cameron is seriously the funniest kid I know. He is just a goofball, all of the time. Even when he's being "naughty" he's funny. For example if he is throwing food, I will take it away and then before giving it back I'll ask him if we throw food, he will always say yes and then laugh. If he hits Addy and I ask him if it's ok to hit, he always says yes and then laughs. If I take my phone from him and he cries and I ask him who's phone it is, he will always say "mine." I know he knows he's being funny because he looks at you with this expecting grin just waiting for you to laugh. He also still has this hilarious swagger whenever he walks into a room with people. He has recently added to his charm by having this little shoulder shrug and devilish grin to go with it. Whenever he asks questions he puts his arms up and shrugs his shoulder and then asks it. Like "outside?" or "cereal?" He is always the entertainment during dinner because he makes these funny faces. Almost every night he does something that makes us all laugh out loud.
Hi vocabulary is also quite impressive. There is hardly a word he won't at least try to say and he has several 3 or 4 word phrases. The other day we were driving and he said, "Daddy, I see ferry boat" and says, "Mommy, I all done." He also often says "I see it" or "I got it" or even "Mommy, you got it" when I'm carrying his things. He continues to be more particular about things and especially demanding when he wants something, but I know this just comes with the territory at this age and overall I would say he is an especially sweet and silly little boy.
Hi vocabulary is also quite impressive. There is hardly a word he won't at least try to say and he has several 3 or 4 word phrases. The other day we were driving and he said, "Daddy, I see ferry boat" and says, "Mommy, I all done." He also often says "I see it" or "I got it" or even "Mommy, you got it" when I'm carrying his things. He continues to be more particular about things and especially demanding when he wants something, but I know this just comes with the territory at this age and overall I would say he is an especially sweet and silly little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment