Monday, October 13, 2014

22 months

Two months from today Cameron will be 2 years old! He is still as funny and charming as ever, but definitely has a streak of trouble in him. We've caught him cold-handed hitting Adelyn with various toys and unfortunately for us (and her!) he hits hard and he thinks it's funny. He is a bit of a beast when it comes to physical play. I'm honestly a little scared whenever I lay on the floor because it usually results in him tackling me, or jumping on me or trying to pin me to the ground.
The worst part is that he knows he just needs to flash me one smile and I can't stay mad at him for long. It also doesn't help that now he asks for time outs. He thinks they are fun. Clearly we have some work to do.
Today was his official first day in the Toddler room. He's not 2 yet, but they agreed he is ready to be in the big kid room. He just loved it in there and seemed to have that "big man on campus" swagger and attitude during both drop off and pick up. It's so cute and I just can't believe my baby is gone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment