Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pump It Up!

This year we decided not to have Addy's party at our house, instead we had it at Pump It Up, which is  a place full of inflatable jump houses & slides. I had actually never even been there, but Addy went to another party there and loved it. I can definitely see why! It was really fun. There were about 15 kids there and everyone had a blast. They got to run, jump and slide and there was even a bubble party! It was hilarious to watch the kids run around like crazy and it was even better to watch someone else clean up when we were done:)
I think this might be the last year of the big parties so it was fun to have it be such a special one.
Addy definitely had a great time and thoroughly wore herself out. She was asleep within 2 minutes of getting into the car!




















No comments:

Post a Comment