For the longest time he would say "got it" at the most appropriate moments. Like when we're late and I'd say, "ok we gotta get our shoes on" he'd reply "got it." Or I say, "can you put your clothes away" and says "got it."
"Because why" is his newest addition. Whenever I ask him why he did something, like "Cameron why did you hit Addy" he says "because why, " or "why are you crying?" the answer? "because why."
He also loves to boast "I know" to everything. So we say "there's a school bus." His response "I know" The best is when Brian explains something technical or very detailed and Cameron responds with "I know" as if he's wise beyond his years.
"Because why" is his newest addition. Whenever I ask him why he did something, like "Cameron why did you hit Addy" he says "because why, " or "why are you crying?" the answer? "because why."
He also loves to boast "I know" to everything. So we say "there's a school bus." His response "I know" The best is when Brian explains something technical or very detailed and Cameron responds with "I know" as if he's wise beyond his years.
If he hears the words "going" or "go" he always says "me come with" if I mentioned to Brian that I need to go get groceries Cameron instantly responds "me come with." It's like he has a fear of being left out of anything so he's always pleading to come with.
The other morning I forgot something on the drive to school so as we were turning around to drive home I told them I had to go back home to get it and Cameron pleaded "me come with" as if he might be left behind. This goes for everything, going outside, going to the get the mail, going to take the garbage out. He doesn't want to miss out on anything. Of course, this goes for food too. If I mention something about making some food, whether it be right then or in the future, he runs up and asks "me have some?" And he still wants the food off Brian's plate, even if its the exact same thing as he has.
And of course, without fail he makes us laugh at some point during every single meal. The kid just loves the attention and knows he's pretty funny. Of course he has the audience wrapped around his finger.
And of course, without fail he makes us laugh at some point during every single meal. The kid just loves the attention and knows he's pretty funny. Of course he has the audience wrapped around his finger.
No comments:
Post a Comment