Cameron is 23 months old. In 1 month we will have a 5 year old and a 2 year old. Who's children are these because they can't be mine!
Cameron continues to show us more of his "terrible two's" streak. Now when he doesn't want to do something he yells and shouts and runs in place as fast as he can saying, "no, no, no, no." I wish I could say this doesn't happen very often, but it does. He also loves to copy anything he hears. One morning I went to wake up Adelyn and gave her a big hug saying, "good morning sweetheart." Cameron followed it with the same, "good morning sweetheart." The other night I started to sing our normal good night song, but he asked for "Let it Go" so the two of us sang it together before bed. This kid is ready for his solo debut on that one.
I also think he has a shot at politics, I joke that he's practicing to be mayor. The other week we went to a big dinner with a bunch of people Cameron doesn't know very well. As we were leaving he gave everyone one of them a big hug and a kiss with his signature "mmwwahhh" sound. Some were lucky enough to get round two. This kid just loves to share the love.
He loves books and will sit for a very long time reading them, however we've discovered he's not ready for "big kid" books without supervision. I've had to repair more than a few pages of our book collection.
He also clearly loves football. He has a few shirts and pajamas and whenever he wears them he yells, "Football. Go Seahawks! Go Russell Wilson! Go Cameron Evert!" Pretty adorable.
Here he is with his signature squint smile.
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment