Sunday, January 10, 2016

Cowabunga?

On the days that Cameron doesn't believe that he is a real super hero, he instead thinks that he is either Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello or Raphael. And now he has the stuff to support his fantasy. Between stuffed animals, talking characters, pajamas, books, underwear and a wearable shell, I think Cameron really believes he might be a teenage mutant ninja turtle. I admire Cameron's passion and complete commitment to becoming a TMNT, but could do without ever hearing the following phrases over and over again:
- booyakasha
- take my nunchuck fury
- let's haul shell
- we're lean mean and green
- good one bro!
- this is gonna be epic!

He also got a TMNT book and I think already has most pages memorized. Unfortunately that means we do to. Addy won't even stay in the same room to hear the book again. Little does she know she did the exact same thing with her Dora books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment