Last week at Adelyn's 2 week appointment she had only gained 2 ounces and was still 4 ounces below her birth weight. The Dr. was not impressed so she assigned me to project "Baby Feed" and I was to follow every feeding with a bottle to make sure she was getting enough to eat. Since our feedings were already taking 45 minutes to an hour this meant I would be spending a good ten hours a day feeding. Who knew feeding a baby would be so much work! Well we just got back from the Dr. and I'm happy to report the effort paid off and Addy gained just over 6 ounces in a week and is now over her birth weight weighing in at 8 pounds 8 ounces.
Here she is showing off her hard-earned belly.


YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAll the feedings were a lot of work but worth it.
ReplyDeleteWendy