Friday, November 27, 2009

Perfect Day!

Today has been such a perfect day. It started with a great night in which Adelyn slept for almost 5 hours! (must have been all that turkey) That meant mom and dad caught up on some much needed sleep and were feeling great today. After a relaxing morning, Brian stayed home with Adelyn & I braved the crowds and did a little shopping downtown. I quickly remembered why I usually avoid shopping on Black Friday, but it was nice to get a little break and do some shopping that didn't involve going to the maternity section!
Then this afternoon the three of us went for a walk in Seward Park. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon. Now I am listening to Christmas music and am going to put up our little tiny tree & Christmas decorations. I don't know how a day could be any better.


No comments:

Post a Comment