Sunday, April 18, 2010

Can I Just Hit Pause?

Addy will be 6 months old in a week and half and I am absolutely loving the stage she is in. Several people have commented how they wish they could keep kids at this age forever and I can definitely see why. It is such a good age. I can set her on the floor and leave the room and she doesn't move. She can't get into anything, she doesn't talk back, she doesn't eat any food that makes a big mess, she is still light enough to carry around in her car seat (although barely), she thinks everything we do is pretty funny and she'll let you read to her without destroying the books. It really just makes me want to push pause and keep her here forever. I love watching her play with her feet and babble. Before I know it she is going to be crawling and eating and making messes everywhere and life as I know it will never be the same. Although, something tells me that I will still be loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment