Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Yesterday was a big day as Adelyn finally rolled from her back to her front. We knew it would happen any day now since she was so close to doing it and luckily both Brian and I were there to watch it happen for the first time. While I'm excited about another milestone I am in no hurry for her to become more mobile. She has also mastered taking the pacifier out of her mouth and then putting it back in. She must have done it 100 times this weekend and was just as proud of herself on the last one as she was the first time.
Today we had a great Easter Sunday. We went to church and then over to our friend's house for a wonderful ham dinner, egg dying and an egg cracking contest. It was my first experience with the egg cracking contest, which is a tradition in Brian's family. Sadly neither Brian or I had the winning egg but it was still a lot of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment