Yesterday Brian was playing with Addy when he thought he saw something in her mouth. He wasn't sure and he couldn't get her to sit still enough to really know but he thought it might be a tooth. I, of course, didn't believe him so I had to check for myself. I rubbed my finger across her lower gums and sure enough there was the start of a little tooth! I couldn't believe it! We completely missed all of the signs that she was teething. Sure, she's been drooling a lot, but that's really nothing new. And she wasn't sleeping the best but we thought that was the cold we were all battling. I am still shocked that she already has a tooth and we hardly even noticed. We put one of her teething toys in the freezer and then gave it to her and she just couldn't get enough of it.
She also now rolls freely from front to back and back to front in either direction. It's pretty impressive how far she can roll and scoot herself on the floor. We also have been working more on sitting up. Every time she can do it a little bit longer. I don't know that she's really mastered it, but she can lean way down to the front and then pull herself upright, but eventually she always tips over. It is really cute though and you can tell she's definitely quite proud of herself. We might be just a little proud of her too.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment