Friday, April 23, 2010

Lost and Found

About two months ago one of Addy's pacifiers went missing. The purple one to be specific. We looked everywhere for that thing and couldn't find it anywhere. It drove Brian crazy that we couldn't find it and I think a part of him thought I lost it somewhere else (part of me might have thought that too). Well last night we lost another one. I went into her room in the middle of the night to put the pacifier back in her mouth, but it was nowhere to be found. I knew it had to be there somewhere but I couldn't find it and didn't feel like searching for it. So tonight I looked everywhere for it. Under the crib, under the mattress, behind her toys, everywhere. I was beginning to thinks she ate it. After Brian convinced me that wasn't possible, he began to search for it too. He looked in all of the same places, but he actually lifted the entire mattress out of the crib and removed the crib sheet and then underneath there they were. Both pacifiers wedged into her crib!! Mystery solved.






We found them just in time too, it didn't take Addy long to find a replacement for the pacifier.

1 comment:

  1. Funny. Cool that she has a tooth.
    My sweetie is growing up so fast.
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete