Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mmmm...Food

After almost 6 months of eating the exact same thing every day, this weekend Addy got her first taste of rice cereal and formula. I was a little worried how she would take to both of them but clearly it wasn't an issue. She instantly took to the rice cereal and even knew what to do when the spoon came toward her mouth. I think watching the other kids at daycare really helped prepare her because she ate like she had been doing it for months. She also got her first bottle of formula which she downed in no time with no complaint. Life is good!

We had a great weekend. My high school friend Ally came to town for a short but sweet weekend visit. It was great to catch up with her and it was her first time meeting Adelyn. Brian took over Saturday afternoon and Ally and I got to hang out, do some shopping and go out for dinner. It was so much fun, but definitely a sign of how old we've become (or maybe just me) when we were home by 9:30 and I fell asleep shortly after. It was so great to see her though and I can't wait until our next trip to see her again!





No comments:

Post a Comment