Saturday, March 9, 2013

Favorite Place

Cameron is a pretty content baby and it's not to difficult to find ways to keep him happy or make him smile, but he definitely has a favorite spot. He absolutely loves being on his activity gym underneath this star that lights up and plays music. I hear that music in my sleep sometimes, but every time he's under it he is happy as can be. He loves to kick and knows that it makes the star play more songs. He just gazes at the star and give it these big flirty smiles. It's adorable. I can tell he gets very confused if I forget to put it on the motion setting, he'll kick and kick and just wait for something to happen. He even figured out he can kick it when he's on his tummy and it still works, but it's just not the same since he can't look up and see it.






No comments:

Post a Comment