Thursday, March 21, 2013
Perspective
On Sunday I took both kids to Addy's friend Luella's house for a play date. Luella's mom was home with Luella and the twins (who are about 9 months) and was alone for 4 days while her husband was traveling. I was just coming off what I thought was a big week of going back to work and juggling a new schedule and within 5 minutes I had a whole new perspective. Dealing with a needy 3 year old is hard. Adding to that, two 9 month old babies, is really hard. I was so impressed with her and it instantly made me feel like my situation is more than manageable. We had a great time and managed the chaos pretty successfully. It made me ready to take on another week and to think twice before thinking anything is too much to handle. Sometimes all you need is a little perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment