Sunday, March 10, 2013
The Same but Different
Tomorrow is my first official day back at work. I reread the blog post from when I went back with Addy and am relieved to say I do not have nearly the same level of anxiety, worry or guilt. Part of it is because I am leaving Cameron with Brian (he took some time off) rather than daycare so that makes it easier and part of it is that I know what to expect this time and I know Cameron and I will both be just fine. I know that I enjoyed every minute of my leave and now feel ready for the next phase. It will certainly be an adjustment as I have never spent more than a few hours away from Cameron, but as I now know having kids is all about learning how to adjust to each new phase. My only regret is how quickly they go by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment