Sunday, March 24, 2013

Seussical the Musical

Today I took Adelyn to see her first musical. A local school was putting on a production of Dr. Seuss songs and given Addy's enthusiasm for Dr. Seuss books I thought she might enjoy it. It was fantastic! The main story was about Horton the Elephant and Addy has probably heard that story about fifty times so it was familiar to her. Addy loved the show and paid attention to every minute (all 2 hours!) She loved the songs and of course all of the Dr. Seuss characters. Afterwards she said that maybe when she's a big kid she can go up on the stage and sing too. I told her it was so special to see her first musical and she immediately said, "if you take me to another one then I will go to two musicals!" I think Brian may have found himself a replacement to go to shows with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment