Friday, March 1, 2013

Big Sister Addy

I must admit I wasn't sure how Addy would adjust to having a baby brother, especially since for majority of my pregnancy she wouldn't accept the fact that it was a boy, she only wanted a sister. She has taken to it better than I ever could have expected. She is loving and helpful and patient. She is very proud to be a big sister, so much so that she often refers to herself in third person as "big sister Addy." She even reminds us by saying, "no I'm not Addy, I'm big sister Addy."





I took these photos of the two of them and think it's so funny that it looks like Cameron is hitting her. I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before I'm dealing with some sibling bickering, until then I'm enjoying this time with helpful big sister Addy.

No comments:

Post a Comment