So Addy, hopefully you do like your stroller, but if you don't I'm sure when you are old enough your father will explain to you all of the reasons why you should.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
No Prob with the Bob
Yesterday we took Adelyn on her first walk in her new stroller. We walked down to Lake Washington and enjoyed the last of the fall weather without rain. We think she liked the stroller, but she slept the whole time so it was hard to tell. I do know however, that her father loves the stroller. I've never seen anyone act so macho about a stroller. He showed us several times how the front wheel can either lock or swivel depending on the terrain. He commented multiple times about how going over the curb or tree roots was no problem with this stroller & someday we could take it on hikes with no issues. He showed off the shocks of the stroller & how it turns on a dime. I think I even saw a little smirk on his face as we passed other strollers & he compared them as if there was no chance any other stroller could compete.
So Addy, hopefully you do like your stroller, but if you don't I'm sure when you are old enough your father will explain to you all of the reasons why you should.

So Addy, hopefully you do like your stroller, but if you don't I'm sure when you are old enough your father will explain to you all of the reasons why you should.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good thing you got it in the nick of time!
ReplyDelete