Saturday, December 26, 2009
Merry Little Christmas
I was a little worried Christmas would feel lonely this year since we wouldn't be with our families, but it wasn't at all. Brian and I made sure to do some of the same traditions we grew up with and it ended up being a wonderful Christmas. On Christmas Eve we went to a candlelight service at church and we drove around looking at Christmas lights (Brian's tradition). We opened stockings & made steak fondue (my family's tradition). We also observed our annual tradition of watching the movies "Elf" and "Love Actually", went to see the Christmas lights at a Botanical Garden & video chatted with both of our families. All in all it was a wonderful Christmas holiday and believe it or not I think I am finally sick of listening to Christmas music. Apparently 55 straight days is my limit.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Megster, I, for one, am NOT tired of Christmas Music. Be prepared for at least a couple more days of it while you're here.
ReplyDeleteDad