Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Welcome Isabelle!
Although Adelyn is only 7 weeks old, she is already an older cousin. This morning Tad & Robin welcomed their little girl Isabelle Anne into the world. At only 5 pounds 15 ounces, she is a little peanut so Addy is the older and bigger cousin. We are so excited to meet Isabelle & I can't wait to see my brother as father to a newborn. Never in my wildest dreams did I think Tad and I would become parents within a couple of months of each other, but I'm so happy Addy will have cousin so close in age. The Swanson grandchildren doubled in size this year which should make for an exciting Christmas. Congrats Tad & Robin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Papa Swanson here,
ReplyDeleteI, too, am very happy with the birthrate in the Swanson family. Megan, you'll see that Tad IS quite the typical doting, loving father.
Can't wait to see you at Christmas