Friday, December 11, 2009
What Child is This?
Yes I am posting at 6:00 am, not because I've been up all night or because Adelyn is keeping me awake right now, but because I just got 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep. FIVE HOURS! That has not happened in months! Not only did Adelyn sleep for that long but so did her mom! I don't even know what to do with myself right now, I haven't felt this good in a long time. I'm not sure what changed but last night she finally slept for more than 3 hours at a time which has been her pattern the last few weeks. Not only that, but when we gave her a bath last night she didn't even cry. That also has never happened. I'm not sure what has gotten into this child but I am certainly not complaining!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment