Today I took Adelyn to a yoga class for parents with babies. I was a little nervous because I wasn't sure how she would do and I haven't done yoga in about two years, but it was great! There were 4 other moms and babies there and the babies were all surprisingly good. There was one other little girl there who was born just one day before Adelyn. I definitely worked some muscles that have not been used in quite some time, but it felt awesome! At the end of the class we all sat in a circle and sang songs with the babies. It was a great class and a really nice break to the day. I am looking forward to doing it again.
P.S. My dad is recovering very well. The surgery went great and we are all relieved that it's over. No doubt he will be running circles around the rest of us in no time.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment